The Figure

Less than 1% of insured persons in the occupational benefits provision depend on the suppletive institution, also known as the “pension fund of last resort”. The remaining 99% of insured persons are covered by private market. This proportion has remained stable for 15 years, which is a sign of stability for the 2nd pillar.